12°C

71
Powietrze
Jakość powietrza jest średnia.

PM1: 32.67
PM25: 51.47 (343,11%)
PM10: 60.90 (135,34%)
Temperatura: 11.61°C
Ciśnienie: 1026.12 hPa
Wilgotność: 56.93%

Dane z 03.10.2026 21:40, airly.eu

Szczegółowe dane meteoroliczne z Mińska Maz. są dostępne na stacjameteommz.pl


facebook
REKLAMA

Forum

Where can I actually buy a 2015 Discord account—not a fake o

3 postów
Postów: 17
yom_as
postów: 17
Sobota, 26 września 2026 • 19:04:21
0
0 0
+ -
Tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników
I’m trying to join a couple of private game development servers, but they won’t even consider my application unless I have an account created before 2018. I didn’t create my profile until 2022, so the “ageing” option won’t work. Does anyone know where I can buy a 2015 Discord account so the registration date is real and not just faked in the settings?
Postów: 21
Lajrej
postów: 21
Sobota, 26 września 2026 • 19:05:58
0
0 0
+ -
Tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników
I was looking for one myself recently, and it turned out to be harder than I thought. There aren't many real 2015 accounts; most sellers just make up the date in the description. Check the profile itself, not just the screenshots
Postów: 22
Danferow
postów: 22
Sobota, 26 września 2026 • 19:09:53
0
0 0
+ -
Tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników
Listen, if you really need an old account, it’s hard to find one from 2015, but it’s possible. When I was looking, I realized that most sellers just put any year in the description, but the actual date doesn’t match. It’s safer to look where there are aged profiles with real dates - for example, here’s a 2015 Discord account buy https://discord-accounts.com/en At least there, it’s clear what year it is and what’s included. Make sure the email is accessible and that the date in the profile itself matches the one listed. Start by buying just one, see how it holds up, and then think about the rest. If the account is genuinely old and hasn’t been restored, the moderators won’t touch it.

Zaloguj się aby uczestniczyć w dyskusji oraz uzyskać dostęp do większej ilości wątków na tym forum.

Aktualności

OK